play this song in a different window while you read this post
Life would be beautiful if I get to eat a tin of Ice cream and a bar of dark choc everyday.
Life would be beautiful if I never loose my voice and if I am always able to sing.
Life would be beautiful if I could stay slim and in shape without exercise.
Life would be beautiful if any thing I want to buy is on sale and comes dead cheap , every time.
Life would be beautiful if his mom is so caring that she is the mom I always imagined to have.
Life would be beautiful if I get to understand what a dad's helping hand is from his dad.
Life would be beautiful if he is that perfect lover who doesn't love my skin but the soul beneath it.
Life would be beautiful if in his sister I can find mine, the one girl friend I always needed.
Life would be beautiful if he becomes the brother I always wished for as a child, as a teenager and as an youngster.
Life would be beautiful if he has a handsome heart below his handsome face.
Life would be beautiful if I am full of love and exactly the same someone he ever wished for .
Life would be beautiful if I could help anybody with anything they want.
Life would be beautiful if I could make a difference in at least one life.
Life would be beautiful if I get a warm thank you, which makes me feel worthwhile, everyday .
Life would be beautiful if I am rich enough to start an old age home and never let a parent abandoned in this world .
Life would be beautiful if I could be a mother to at least one orphaned kid and he agrees to be father
Life would be beautiful if I could never miss waking up early and praying .
Life would be beautiful if everyday could start with a warm kiss and a ginger and lemon tea.
Life would be beautiful if every plant in our garden loves me as much as I love it and never dies .
Life would be beautiful if I can have a pair of sparrows as pets.
Life would be beautiful if I could make our garden so green that as a reward a bunch of butterflies visit everyday.
Life would be beautiful if I have time to sit and look inside my soul every day.
Life would be beautiful if I could become a great writer.
Life would be beautiful if I have a career that never has breaks.
Life would be beautiful if I could sleep satisfied with my self every single day.
Having all these might make my life beautiful . But what counts in the end is , the last thought I get, before my last breath should not be about an unfulfilled wish but should be to thank god for giving me this life.
yours lovingly,
*************************************************************
Akkila's Vibha(vari)
*************************************************************
*************************************************************

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by . Comments help me to write better . Please do share your opinions and experiences.I could use a friend in this search of serendipity.