===================================
Surf Excel Adds . My most favourite two in Detergent sector.
Telephone Service provider adds had always been the best in India. This is a recent one and it reminded me of my student life, when we used to keep places for each other in class
These are Adds for Madhya Pradesh Tourism. The most artistic ones
Dove - Evolution of Beauty
and ofcourse the slob version of that which I did not like but , it is good enough slob and should be appreciated for that
Hope you enjoyed these Adds . I see commercials more than anything on TV. If you are one like me then you would be pleased from time to time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by . Comments help me to write better . Please do share your opinions and experiences.I could use a friend in this search of serendipity.